Hello Gerrit!

On Friday, October 03, 2003, 4:02 PM, you wrote, in part:

G> Unfortunately I have mails parked, so the delete is not allowed as
G> long as the accounts holds parked mails. (Quite some mails).

G> Before I go around unparking, ...

Have a look at the Message drop-down menu in The Bat!'s main window.
There's a global "unpark" choice there, for whatever folder you are
presently in.

Or, you may already be aware of that. I recently needed to empty and
delete a folder with over 500 mails in it, about half of them parked.
That menu option made it a breeze. I don't know whether there's a way
to apply it to the entire Account.

Anyway, just trying to help, despite my statement to Leif that I would
now go back to lurking. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1