Hello Roelof,
rg>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
rg>>         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rg>> both email addresses
RO> No, three addresses. (And no signature delimiter.)

At least that test (above, going to three addresses) confirmed that the extra
addressee (TBUDL) did indeed ONLY get added to the TO lines of email if I created them
while in the TB folder I use for storing list emails.

I found the entry in the template that was causing this and removed it.

Thank you.  I'll try not to make too many more stupid mistakes in front of you guys!