Hallo eaglesky,

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:30:54 +0800GMT (2-10-2004, 15:30 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

E>   aha, I'm very sorry. I just did something wrong to have sent a test message to
here.

Well, using a folder template with a %To= macro in it (that's my
guess anyway), can happen (in spite Marck's crusade against it)
Sending a test message to the list has most of the time no added value
for the testing.

But the worst thing you can do is topposting when replying to a
moderator. :rofl:

Consider yourself trouted.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

'95 - The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN