Hello Roelof,

On Friday, October 10, 2003, 12:07:38 AM, you wrote:

E>> No solution, but an additional problem.

> In that case the only thing I can think of is that maybe something
> gone amiss with your TB. Try to install it again, maybe that'll help.

More bad news. I've installed a version on a different computer (TB!
was never installed there, so it should not pickup any faults) and
imported my mail folders.
Then tried the macro's that Robin Anson send.

,----- [ New Message ]

`-----

,----- [ TBUDLsig ]
| Robin Anson
| Using The Bat! v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %-
| %WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build %-
| %WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER
| %WINDOWSCSDVERSION
| %ISSIGNATURE
`-----

They do not work. The TBUDLsig will not replace the:
Regards
Robin

Is it in my mail folders? :((((

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

If you work on your mind with your mind, how can you avoid immense
confusion? - Seng-Ts'an