Hi Gerrit,

@12-Oct-2003, 13:30 +0200 (12:30 UK time) Gerrit Kruijer [GK] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Barry:

GK> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, at 12:00:01 [GMT +0100] (which was 13:00
GK> where I live) you wrote:

Barry>> Dear TB Users
... <snip>
Barry>>      deleting stuff I actually want. :o)

GK> Maybe you could handle email if it is bigger than 120Kb. See
GK> therefore Account-Properties-Mail management. In combination
GK> with dispatch mail you can transfer or delete the files.

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Gerrit.

Please trim replies to context. Just leave enough of the original
message to give your reply a context rather than quoting the whole
message for a short reply.

Thank you.
</moderator>

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.00.22 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1