Hallo Fledermäuse,

I have a certain folder where I get specific mails sorted into. Those mails I get
marked as read immediately, but even so, I still get the new mail sound, which is not
quite what I want. I have set in the filter the action 'mark as read' and since it
still played the sound, I tried 'play specific sound' but left the pointer to WHICH
specific sound empty. TB still plays the standard sound. What do I have to do to make
it shut up?

--
regards,
 Jurgen

Using The Bat! v2.00.22 on WinXP.5.1.2600.SP1