Lawrence Johnson, [LJ] wrote:

LJ> Scroll-keys (e.g. PageUp, PageDown) no longer work in the
LJ> Message Preview pane for the main window or in a View Folder window
LJ> and cannot place a visual cursor in the pane.

I've noted this in the last two beta's before this official release. I
still confirm it here.

The Alt-up/down scrolling still works. Same for spacebar. However, after
putting the viewer window in focus, the the up/down and pageup/down keys
no longer scroll. This occurs with all my messages since noting the
problem. The majority are plain text. Others are HTML. I use the Rich
text viewer mainly. Upon switching to the plain text viewer, the problem
doesn't exist.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html