Thomas Martin, [TM] wrote:

TM> Yes to that i am referring. You have a subkey which expired on
TM> October,11. Also an other subkey which expires never added to your
TM> key on October 12. But why my log file, and also in the Keylist,
TM> shows that your Key is expired in general? Strange

Hmmm. Would you download my keys from the URL in my signature and
replace the ones you have with those. I don't understand what's
happening either.

Also, I did add another subkey to that key but I've since deleted it.

The problem with the keyservers is that when you update a key, it's done
only in an additive way. So if you update your key by removing a UID or
subkey etc., the update process will not lead to them being removed from
the key on the server.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html