Hello Vishal,

Wednesday, October 15, 2003, 9:42:10 AM, you wrote:

> Tuesday, October 14, 2003, 6:51:08 PM, you wrote:

SF>>> Blimey - that sure flew out of the screen at me!!

RO>> Yuck! I want the old one back.

> No way..I love this one :) TB needs color! Even though I'm going to disable
> splash screens again :p

> Cheers,

I really loved the old one. This new one is cute and all, but the old one had more
character (----> IMHO!!!) and it looked more realistic, the new bat itself is somewhat
abstract, and also the old one had a real envolope it was busy delivering the new one
not. Apart from all that, I have /nologo too LOL.

Request:
Is there anyone out there who is still using the 1.6x Christmas Edition and can do a
screen copy of the bat with the little Santa hat ????? that would be cool!

--
Regards,
 Jurgen

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Using The Bat! v2.01
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html