Hello Thomas,

>> Request:
>> Is there anyone out there who is still using the 1.6x Christmas
>> Edition and can do a screen copy of the bat with the little Santa
>> hat ????? that would be cool!

> If you are a member of the German TB Beginners' List, you will find
> the historical splash screens here:

finally I got around to sign in and get those graphics :-) Thanks. The first ones are
really not nice. BTW, there's a 1.49 Christmas Edition, and I remember that I had a
Christmas Edition myself when I bought the license, it was 1.62. Was the logo the
same, I am not sure.

--
Regards,
 Jurgen

"Hey it compiles! Let's ship it!"

Using The Bat! v2.01.3
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html

PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'