Hello Allie,
On October 14, 2003, 22:08, you wrote:

AM> Jack Morrison, [JM] wrote:

JM>> Okay...what's the yellow checkmark in the envelope (in the Message
JM>> List window) mean??????

JM>> It's popped up on your last two messages, Marck.

AM> It indicates that the message was digitally signed, in this case, using
AM> PGP.

How come I don't see any checkmark?

BTW I don't use any PGP, is this why?

 I use MicroEd Editor. For some time now (including Allie's and Mark's) Emails
 shows a TAB, and an "attachment" called *Part.txt* which is probably created by
 PGP. I did not remember having that with older versions of BAT (1.5-1.6x),
 those had at the end of the E-mailthe same text, sometimes stripped by the
 special sig-delimiter other times not.

--
Peter

Using The Bat! v2.01 on Windows 98