Hello rich,

> I see this new mention of glyphs above, and a while back I think I saw a
> reference to glyphs.bmp (a file I looked for and never found on this PC).  Is the
> a file that holds a bunch of icons that you folks have some use for or control
> over?

TB includes default glyphs (icons) in the executable file. If you copy a
glyphs.bmp file to TB's install directory, TB will use these icons
instead. You can find and download a good number of different options
here

    http://batworld.de/glyphs/index.html

Even if you don't read German, just select glyph groups on the left
menu and you will see them.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01
Winamp OFF: