Hi Steve,

on Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:43:42 -0700GMT (15.10.03, 16:43 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

SMK> Has anybody figured out how to use ver. 2.01's Scheduler to do regular
SMK> backups?  Backup doesn't seem to be one of the offered Actions.

I use Allie Martin's batch file for my backups of The Bat! instead of
TB!'s built-in backup. It saves the complete TB! directory plus registry
key to a .rar archive, and on updating only edits what has changed.
There should be a copy in Marck's TBUDL pages as linked to below. If you
prefer, I can send it to you via PM.

This .bat file can be evoked by the scheduler under actions -- run program.

--
Cheers
Peter

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Winamp currently playing: Sarah Vaughan - It Might As Well Be Spring