==== Peter, Wednesday, October 15, 2003, 12:14:59 PM, you wrote:==>>>>

> Hi Steve,

> on Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:43:42 -0700GMT (15.10.03, 16:43 +0200GMT here),
> you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

SMK>> Has anybody figured out how to use ver. 2.01's Scheduler to do regular
SMK>> backups?  Backup doesn't seem to be one of the offered Actions.

> I use Allie Martin's batch file for my backups of The Bat! instead of
> TB!'s built-in backup. It saves the complete TB! directory plus registry
> key to a .rar archive, and on updating only edits what has changed.
> There should be a copy in Marck's TBUDL pages as linked to below. If you
> prefer, I can send it to you via PM.

> This .bat file can be evoked by the scheduler under actions -- run program.

Peter,

Please send us the batch file as an attachment.  Our direct email address
is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't know why, but I never thought about using a batch file to back up
The Bat!.  I use one to back up my registry before I edit it and batch
files for some other things.  Some times, the old ways are the best
(easiest).

Thanks!!!

Steve . . .