Hello TBUDL,

  I use PGP of version 8.0.2. And when I check menu option "Encrypt when
  completed"  in  the  editor  of my TB! then no reaction while I try to
  send  mail  in  the  Outbox. If I additionally check menu option "Sign
  when  completed"  then  all  OK  -  mail  encrypted/signed and send to
  Outbox. Why it's not possible only encrypt message without signing?

 Vasiliy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600