Hello Allie,

On 17 October 2003, at 21:04:50 (GMT -0500) you wrote:

VE>> Why it's not possible only encrypt message without signing?

AM> Just tried it and it works here. Sorry that I can't duplicate the
AM> problem. :/

You  means  it  is  working  on  your computer *only* to encrypt message
without signing? 8(
As  I  see  you use TheBat! 2.01 as like me. And what version of PGP you
use? Also 8.0.2?
I  little confused because I don't see anything way of solution for this
problem. But I don't cry and have some idea :) I observed that text-part
of source of your e-mail aren't encoded by Base64 as like my source (see
source  of  my  (this)  letter).  So  I suppose that it is a cause of my
problem.  What are you think? And how you do that your text-part are not
encrypt by Base64?

 Vasiliy                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600