Sunday, October 19, 2003 at 6:50 PM (Pacific Time)

Hello John, This is a reply to your message dated
Sunday, October 19, 2003 at 3:36:07 PM, when you wrote:

JM> You need to Hack the X-Mailer line in your copy of the_Bat! Here's
JM> how: Open thebat.exe in UltraEdit http://www.ultraedit.com/ Study
JM> the images below, and make the changes exactly like the pictures
JM> show http://legacy.sheltonbbs.com/~jmmorse/bat_hack.gif
JM> http://legacy.sheltonbbs.com/~jmmorse/bat_hack.gif

JM> Then your mail will get through, as the X-Mailer header will no
JM> longer read The Bat! (v2.01) Personal It will say Ritlabs! (v2.01)
JM> Personal

I have done this to my version too. It might explain why I haven't
been able to get an email through to a comcast.net address. Do you
know if there is a way to change or eliminate the word "Personal" at
the end of the header? I don't know if would be necessary but it would
be nice to know. I use Uedit32 also, it's great! Thanks...

--
Wayne