Hi Jurgen

Monday, October 20, 2003, 2:55:56 AM, you wrote:

JH> I try to follow the thread about PGP and all, and I understand that
JH> your message has a tick because you sign it different from the others,
JH> right?

Actually, the very fact that it is signed causes it to be ticked. People here
are using different versions of PGP and their messages all show up similarly.

JH> Does that mean that one can only verify your message in TB and the
JH> likes, and not in Outlook? Or it doesn't matter?

You should be able to verify the message in any client, provided there are no
compatibility problems between it and your version of PGP. A digital signature
in general does not really have anything specific to a particular email client.

Cheers,

--
Vishal