Hi Thomas,

@20-Oct-2003, 15:27 +0700 (09:27 UK time) Thomas Fernandez said to
Marck:

>> Precisely!!! This practice should be campaigned against, not
>> encouraged by hiding from it and thus permitting it by default.

> For some reason I cannot find an X-Mailer header in your own
> message...

Interesting... I do have a copy of X-Ray running but leave it on the
"Inactive" schema (where the 'Delete X-Mailer' profile is disabled).
Perhaps SecureBat (which I am now using) doesn't add the header?

Indeed it does not :-/.

Well. That's novel!

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
SB! v2.01.2 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1