Hello Roelof,

Thanks for writing back so fast, but that doesn't work. What is
happening is that until maybe yesterday when an email had picture
attachments the preview window had tabs with the pictures so i
could just click on the tab and see the pix.

Now, there are no tabs and the only way to see the pix is to
double click on the attachment and bring up the external viewer.

I'm very confused why this changed all of a sudden.

Thanks!

RO> Hallo alists,

RO> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:21:38 -0700GMT (23-10-03, 0:21 +0200, where I
RO> live), you wrote:

RO> awc>  I've always had tabs when pix are attached to an email that i
RO> awc>  could quickly look at the pictures by clicking on the tab.

RO>   options -> preferences -> general -> open images with external viewer

 alists                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]