Hi alists

awc> All the pictures that used to show up with a little tab on the
awc> bottom of the window (jpg and gif) are now requiring me to double
awc> click on them... as there are no longer any tabs.

It happened with me yesterday when someone sent me a jpeg. I first thought I had
the same problem as you, then I noticed that the file extension was '.jpe' not
'.jpeg' as it was supposed to be. It still had the jpeg icon though. Perhaps
something similar is happening to you?

Cheers,

--
Vishal