Hello all,

In the print template I use
  Location : %AccountName/%FolderName
which, for instance, prints something like
  Location : [EMAIL PROTECTED]/TBUDL
to record from which folder the message was printed.

As my TBUDL folder is not in the 'root' of the account, I would like
to have the whole path to it printed also, like:
  Location : [EMAIL PROTECTED]/folder1/folder2/TBUDL

When using Setup Colums and enable Folder, TB displays the
account/path/folder as I would like to use.

Can this be achieved using macros?
And if so, how?

--
Kind regards,