Can anyone tell me:

I'm trying to set up a top-posting reply template that wraps original
text and adds a ': ' prefix before each line. Like this

: sample text

I am using Andrew Perevodchik's macro plug-in and this is the
expression I've come up with:

%WRAPPED=%PREFIX(": ","%TRIM(<path to QT that strips text of tags etc>)")

<the PREFIX & TRIM macros are Andrew's>

Now, everything works fine except that the prefix is inserted before
each line of the /original/ message, not the newly wrapped message.

Can anyone tell me how to get it before each line of the newly wrapped message?

Also I can't get the %WRAPPED macro to work otherwise. The expression

%WRAPPED="<path to QT that strips text of tags etc>"

just doesn't wrap the text

Am I doing something wrong?

--

TIA,
David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

More than 3.5 million children across sub-Saharan Africa have lost both parents to AIDS
(source: UN 2003)

Using The Bat! 2.01.3 on Windows 2000
Service Pack 4