On Wed 12 November 2003, 10:16:17 +1000, David Boggon wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a top-posting reply template that wraps original text
> and adds a ': ' prefix before each line. Like this
>
> : sample text
>
> I am using Andrew Perevodchik's macro plug-in and this is the expression
> I've come up with:
>
> %WRAPPED=%PREFIX(": ","%TRIM(<path to QT that strips text of tags etc>)")

> Now, everything works fine except that the prefix is inserted before each
> line of the /original/ message, not the newly wrapped message.

Which is what I'd expect

> Also I can't get the %WRAPPED macro to work otherwise.

The %Wrapped macro only wraps the first paragraph of the text that is fed to
it. What you really need is Januk Aggarwal's "ReWrap" QT from the Macro and QT
repository at http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html.

Make sure you use the V2 macro and I think you would need to use something
like:

   %_Wrap_Text="%QInclude(your_QT)"%-
   %_Wrap_Limit="70"%-
   %Prefix(": ",%QInclude(wrap))%-

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600