Hi Marck

I'm top posting because I'd rather not reply to every single statement with
the same sentence. You're being ridiculous here in claiming what you do. When
you can see and predict what happens on every single installation of TB on the
planet, come to me and we'll talk. And then I'll accept that TB doesn't mess
things up here. You of all people should realize that software is not perfect.

Until then, stick to moderation and stop trying to act clairvoyant. And mind
your accusations about my making false claims. I see a problem and state it.
If it upsets your world where TB is perfect, that's your problem. Deal with
it. I'm not misleading everyone - why would I? I like TB, but neither am I as
blind as you are to the possbility that things can go wrong with it.

MDP> @13-Nov-2003, 20:29 -0500 (14-Nov 01:29 UK time) Vishal said to
MDP> Marck:

>> We could go on debating this forever.

MDP> Only as long as you keep getting it wrong.

>> The fact remains,

MDP> ??? not a fact. A fallacy. You are mistaken.

>> TB is not as infallible as you make it out to be.

MDP> Not in question. My only statement (and a *clear* fact) is that TB
MDP> doesn't wrap on send.

>> I have seen many instances where what you claim does not happen.

MDP> No. You just think you have. I can 100% guarantee you haven't. What
MDP> you have seen was not down to TB. Please stop misleading other users
MDP> in this forum about your mistaken assumption.

>> Let's just drop it.

MDP> No. You are making a false claim about TB functionality in public. I
MDP> can't let that stand.

MDP> TB does not wrap on send.

MDP> That is a fact.

MDP> PGP can introduce wrapping like you are talking about. TB cannot.
MDP> Please concede that you are misinformed about the source of the
MDP> formatting errors you are witnessing. TB won't do it, not without
MDP> outside interference.

Cheers,

--
Vishal