rg>> physical security ... access to your computer
PO> something a user, has to take care of him/herself.
rg>> warnings include X-Headers that identify the attachments directory,
rg>> CR/LF mishandling, and other things.
PO> Something new to me. Any references / explanations?

Just a matter of curiosity I did a quick web search and found these. I would
guess there are more (if I'd have chosen other search terms) and accepting
no software is COMPLETELY bug-free I wanted to see what I was up against
here. These both look old, but my original question was meant to see if there
are other, newer, know issues to work-around.

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/bugtraq/2001/04/msg00368.html
http://lists.insecure.org/lists/bugtraq/2002/Feb/0373.html

EXAMPLE: I did in Eudora, as I now do in TB!, have my attachments directory
set to a non-default name and location so that at least those files will less
likely be rooted out by script-kiddie ne'er-do-wells. Of course doing this
did give me a problem I now need to address!!!

AFTER TB! was installed (and after TB "knew" to place attachments in it's own
default directory) I moved the attachment directory and the files within so
of course now TB thinks the (affected) attachments are 0-byte files! Anyone?

--
Rich