Hi Stuart,

in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
at 2:17 PM (my time) on Tuesday 18/11/03 you wrote:

SC> I would like to be able to set it up so that the spam I receive
SC> when I am reading email with The Bat! will be deleted from the
SC> server after it is marked read in the Junk folder.

SC>   I have tried using a filter, but have had no luck. Any ideas.

Have you tried using a filter evoked from a hotkey that filters for a
@ in the kludges from your junk mail folder? I haven't tried it, but
can't see why this wouldn't work.

What filter have you tried?

--

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The Israeli soldiers came and opened fire in our neighbourhood. The younger
children were screaming so we tried to get away. When we went back there was
nothing left of my house. There was nothing left of my neighbourhood."

- Ehad Abu Taha after Israeli incursion into Rafah refugee camp 10/03
(source: Guardian Weekly)

Using The Bat! 2.01.3 on Windows 2000
Service Pack 4