Antje Lehmann wrote:

> I have put the filters into my sorting office and they seem to work
> fine. However, I'm encountering one problem: Whenever the spamcop.bat
> file is executed to start the browser it won't close by itself, and as
> long as it is still open TB! does not work properly. I have to close
> the DOS window by hand every time. Is the filter meant to be like
> that?

> Any idea how I could fix the problem? Thanks for your help!

Try adding:

start ""

in the save template before the call to your browser. The modified
save template would be:

start "" "c:\Programme\mozilla\mozilla.EXE" %-
http://%REGEXPTEXT="spamcop.net/sc\S*";
cls

It seems to work in XP, I don't know about Win98.

--
George

Using TB! 2.01.26 on Windows XP Pro 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1.