Hi,

I have put the filters into my sorting office and they seem to work
fine. However, I'm encountering one problem: Whenever the spamcop.bat
file is executed to start the browser it won't close by itself, and as
long as it is still open TB! does not work properly. I have to close
the DOS window by hand every time. Is the filter meant to be like
that?

Here's my filter:

BeginFilter
Name: spamcop autoresponder
Active: 1
Source: \Inbox
Target: \Trash
MainSet: 00spamcop.net
MainSet: 20SpamCop has accepted
Actions: faMarkRead,faExport,faExternal,faoExportOver,faoWaitCompletion
ExtCmd: C:\temp\spamcop.bat
ExtFile: C:\temp\spamcop.bat
SaveTemplate:
\22c:\5CProgramme\5Cmozilla\5Cmozilla.EXE\22\20%-\0D\0Ahttp://%REGEXPTEXT\3D\22spamcop.net/sc\5CS*\22\0D\0Acls\0D\0A
EndFilter

Any idea how I could fix the problem? Thanks for your help!

Antje

Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A