Hello Jurgen,

On Saturday, November 22, 2003, 8:05:31 PM, you wrote:

>>> Use %SetHeader("User-Agent","Ritlabs")

>> Added in the template: %SetHeader("User-Agent","De
>> Vleermuis!/2.01.3 (Ritlabs)")
>> Still does not show it.

> I got this to work, AFTER I removed the minus from it, with
> User-Agent it did not work....
>   HDRUserAgent="Die Fledermaus"

Is UserAgent a good header for this (instead of x-mail)?
Should the - not be there, so TB and other programs look at it
and show it?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.01.3, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Another brilliant mind ruined by higher education.

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]