Hello Roelof,

On Saturday, November 22, 2003, 7:03:26 PM, you wrote:

E>> Ok, I've added User-Agent as header field
E>> The macro that stands above the Headers %HDRnnn does not work

> Use %SetHeader("User-Agent","Ritlabs")
This only works if you select also the: "allow field to be edit
with editor" when you create the header. Other wise it won't
show.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.01.3, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me. (Ambrose
Bierce)

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]