On Thursday, November 20, 2003, Roelof Otten wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

JN>> How, if at all, can I move my QT's from one account to another?

> Check at template edit screen 'Share with other accounts'. When you
> really want to move them, use cut and paste.
> When you want to move them from an old account to a new account
> without any QT's, you can copy the file account.qtn from the old
> account directory to the new account directory.

Roelof,

Thanks.  Moving the file worked well.

What are the other account-specific files, e.g., account.flx and
account.flb?  They are sizeable files, suggesting that they, too,
should be moved into the replacement account.  What do they contain?

--
JN