Hallo Joseph,

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:13:34 -0600GMT (24-11-03, 5:13 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

JN> What are the other account-specific files, e.g., account.flx and
JN> account.flb?  They are sizeable files, suggesting that they, too,
JN> should be moved into the replacement account.  What do they contain?

account.adr contains info about the address book(s) you use and the
            column setup, etc
account.cfg contains the account properties, like servers, address,
            account templates, etc
account.flb contains the folders and their properties for v2
account.flx contains the folders and their properties for v1
    Depending on the TB version you use, one of these two files will,
    when you place them in a new account while TB is shut down, cause
    TB to replicate the folder structure as decribed in the file for
    your new account. (Haven't tried that in v2, but in v1 it did
    work.)
account.his contains info about (among other thing) the last subjects,
            recipients, search strings you used.
account.log contains info about the last connections, received and
            sent mails, triggered filters, just like any log file for
            an e-mail client.
account.m_d
account.m_r don't know about these two, they're both emtpy (zero
            bytes) on my system, though they've got the same timedate
            stamp as my log
account.qtn contains all of your quick templates
account.srx contains the sorting office (your filters)

--
Groetjes, Roelof