Hello Wolffe,

On Wednesday, December 3, 2003, 12:41:44 AM, you wrote:

> Greeting Bat Folks,

> I've been hunting around and trying various tools to download my
> email from hotmail. For a while the best I had found was MrPostman.
> But it kept its tag on the tool bar. I tried to run the routines to
> convert it into a service but failed miserably. Then when I upgraded
> my java to 1.4.2_01, MrPostman totally failed.
I've downloaded it (and also use java 1.4.2_01 and it works with
yahoo but hotmail will give me errors (should not happen) ;-).

> Thus my search
> resumed. But I have come across another hotmail download agent that
> installs clean, is low maintenance, runs as a service and runs
> straight out of the box (you dont have to change your transport port
> address, but it is configurable if you want to). It's called Blue
> HTTP Mail (proxy) and is downloadable at:
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/bhttpmail/>
> First 2 days of evaluation I would say it even beats MrPostman in
> download speed.
Does it support yahoo?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.01.3, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with
the average voter. - Winston Churchill

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]