Hello Darrin,

Thursday, December 4, 2003, 11:14:15 AM, you wrote:
D> Is there a way to send a message back to sender as undeliverable? I
D> thought there was with TB! but cant seem to locate it.

I assume you mean to fake a bounce? I wrote a filter/macro to do that
a long time ago. It worked, but not really well for the purposes I had
designed it for which was to fake a bounce to a spammer.

You could try it though. I found it in the archives:

Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.01.56 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB