Hello Chris,

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003, 3:53:34 AM, you wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 9, 2003 at 8:50:14 PM, Allie Martin wrote in the
> message "The Bat! Ver.2.02 Christmas Edition *"
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>> Eek! After installing, I had to go through all my folders and
>>> completely start over with arranging message list columns, threading
>>> and sorting preferences, etc. What a pain. :-(
>> How did you fare?
> I too lost my column settings.

>> Setting things up in way that's trouble free can be tricky. This is an
>> excerpt of the 'recipe' I wrote in TBBETA:
>> <<SNIP>>
> However, "Use the account default column settings" cannot be copied in
> this way.

I've created some views and used the "Used by" button to do my
settings. But I could not find the Account default column
settings. How does that work now?

I have fews, specific settings for an folder but how to enter
(and where to find) the Account default column settings?

BTW when I select an message or a folder the menu option
View > view mode is _ Always _ none.
Though I've set a specific view for it. Can someone confirm?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.02 CE, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can
cure the senses but the soul. - Oscar Wilde

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]