On Thursday, December 11, 2003 at 4:27:53 PM, Jos Klaassens wrote in
the message "2.02 CE and RegistryProt"
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I use RegistryProt. This program asks permission for changes in the
> registry. Since I installed 2.02 CE, after _every_ reboot, I have to
> give permission because RegistryProt says that this key has been
> added:
>   HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/RunOnce
>   NAME=The Bat!
>   etc.
That key was added to my registry too. However, it didn't go away like
it should after it has run. Finally, I got so fed up with it, I just
deleted it manually. Everything was fine then.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Today's Oxymoron: Clearly misunderstood

Using The Bat! v2.02 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1