Hello Chris,

Saturday, December 13, 2003, 11:32:27 PM, you wrote:

> On Saturday, December 13, 2003 at 12:16:24 PM, Simon wrote in the
> message "The Bat! Christmas Discount"
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> But  along comes Xmas and all of a sudden the discount is greater, and
>> it is now obvious to his boss that it would have been wiser to hang on
>> and  get  the upgrades for less.
> But unless his boss was psychic, he or she wouldn't have known this.
> If I am to follow this reasoning, I would never buy anything because
> the price COULD go down.

> There is an economics lesson in here somewhere...

Ever bought a TV or VCR or DVD player or the likes? I mean.. NOT just before
christmas, rather in summer or so? And ever checked out the prices in Christmas sales
for the same stuff? Better don't, you would get depressed. Let's not talk about prices
for the Computer hardware today, that one bought half a year ago...

--
Regards,
 Jurgen

"It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.  For men it's called lying."

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE, Opera v7.23.3227 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'