Hello Chris,

On Sunday, December 14, 2003, 11:00:39 AM, you wrote:

> However, if I right click in a folder, it will show it is using
> a different view mode to what it should be, so I think that the
> whole view modes thing in The Bat! is a little buggy...

Same here, the view that the folder shows when right clicking on
it is not the one that the folder properties will show.
(in my case the right click will show none)

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.02 CE, Windows 2000 5.0.2195

Pleasure and joy are deceptive

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]