On Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 9:07:29 PM, Quin Selman wrote in the
message "Cannot open Edit Mail Message from AB"
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   Using the Christmas Edition, I can no longer double-click the Name
>   entry in the Address Book to bring up an Edit Mail Message form. The
>   double-click does nothing. In order to write this message, I had to
>   make TBUDL a Favorite selection, then select TBUDL from the Send New
>   Message drop-down on The Bat!'s main page. Does anyone else have
>   this problem?

This has already been reported:
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002164

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

"I'd love to go out with you, but I have to stay home and see if I
snore."

Using The Bat! v2.02 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1