On Monday, December 15, 2003 at 8:51:40 PM, Jonathan Angliss wrote in
the message "Nasty HTML ERRORS CONSTANTLY !!!!"
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> I only got a couple of these HTML errors, but I hope you have
>> better luck than I did trying to send them to RitLabs. The ones I
>> forwarded got stopped by their SPAM filters.
> Did you try what I suggested? Zip them up, password the zip, and
> send them the password in the email?
That seems kind of complicated for a bug report, especially when the
program tells you to forward them the e-mail.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Today's Oxymoron: Twelve-ounce pound cake

Using The Bat! v2.02 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1