Hello rich,

On Tuesday, December 23, 2003, at 6:56:55 PM, you wrote
re: 2.0 Underwhelmed...:

rg> I was defending myself and now _I'm_ the abusive one. OK, you have a point,
rg> but re-read the message I was replying to and tell me who there was the
rg> abuser and abused, if you care so much.

It was your offensive language that offended me - not your argument. I
wasn't even following this particular thread. Your message was the
first that I read in this thread.

As for those who were offended that I used the words, "our Lord", I'm
sorry - there was no offense intended. (I have received several
private messages.)

In my church, that is a common expression. I did not mean it in the
exclusive sense. It is not important to me the name by which you call
your God. I would have been as offended if someone was blaspheming the
name of God of any other faith. I personally do not believe that one
faith stands before any of the others.

We have enough anger today in the world in the name of religion.
Please don't let my comments become a part of it!

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 2.02.3 CE