Friday, January 2, 2004, 7:50:40 PM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

> ... in moving computers Wednesday, I did a backup, then tried to
> install and restore on the new machine. None of the common folders
> were restored by the backup. I moved them manually, then did the
> shft-alt-ctrl-L. It found the common folders, and set up a set of
> common folders which duplicate all my accounts.

This is almost exactly what happened to me. I recently had to move
everything over to a new computer and decided to also upgrade from TB
1.62r to 2.02.3 at the same time. Backing up the old TB files and
restoring them on the new computer after installing the Xmas edition was
fairly straight forward. I had the same problem, however, that none of
the common folders got restored. I also moved them manually and soon had
everything running fine....until I did the CRTL-ALT-SHFT-L several days
later. That's when the dupe mail accounts showed up.

I don't know what the easy fix is, if one exists. It seems buggy to me
that this should happen when invoking the C-A-S-L key combo didn't seem
to cause problems in version 1.62r.

Anyway, I was able to work my way thru it so I'm able to get some work
done now. :)

Cheers.

--
Chris Montgomery