Hello Dennis,

On Monday, January 5, 2004, 4:52:49 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Scott,

> I'm using the newest version and have the same problem. Seems to
> happen most often after an auto mail check. As I type this the
> connection center (centre) is stuck at 100% on a message. I will have
> to go into task manager to kill The Bat application.

I also have this problem but luckily it does not occur
frequently. I think it will get stuck after an automatic mail
check.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.02 CE, Windows 2000 5.0.2195

Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are
wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to
rule others. - Edward Abbey

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]