Hi Thomas,

@8-Jan-2004, 19:38 -0300 (08-Jan 22:38 UK time) Thomas Martin [TM]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

>> Please fix your "name mangling" macro. It keeps using the email
>> address instead of the name to form the '[Name] on TheBat! UDL'
>> part of the address line.

TM> Will do so, but this only happens in _this_ list. I have in
TM> total 12 other, never had a problem on these others .

It will happen on every list you where end up with this as an
address line:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on listname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's a very bad violation of the RFCs.

It happened to someone else recently on the SecureBat list.

No list server in its right mind should accept a message addressed
like that! If other lists accept your postings then I would assume
that those messages aren't being given completely RFC invalid
address lines.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03 Beta/28 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1