At 3:46 PM on 1/22/2004, Kevin Coates typed ...

K> I just purchased a laptop and would like to install The Bat! on it. I
K> normally use my desktop machine, but would like to have the capability
K> to read and answer my mail from either system. My ISP does not offer
K> IMAP. Can anyone provide some strategies for synchronizing the two?

I choose one machine as "master" (my home desktop). When I retrieve
mail there, I remove it from the server. When I retrieve mail using
the notebook or from the office, I leave mail on the server until I
dump it from the trash. This doesn't give me every message in every
location, but it does give me what I want. It might work for you.

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 1/22/2004 at 4:08 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio