> Current version is 2.02.3 CE | "Using TBUDL" information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Hi Kevin,

I use Easy2Sync to get my desktop and laptop to keep each other up to
date across a peer to peer network.  I believe as long as you can
connect the two machines to each other Easy2Sync will work.

I tried using "briefcase" in XP Home and simple copying across from
the desktop to the laptop and a variety of other alternatives that
were suggested and for this little programme is by far the easiest way
of doing things.

The developer is german but his site is also in
english...........www.itsth.de

Regards

- Charles -

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1