Hi ken,

on Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:02:26 -0600GMT (23.01.04, 19:02 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

kg> Is it true that I can simply install newer exe files on top of older
kg> ones to upgrade?  Not across major releases, though, right?

Absolutely correct. It is always recommended to have usable backups
before making major changes, but here The Bat!'s new installs always
kept the old preferences and mail properties intact, so I never needed
my backup after upgrading. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

Up is, by definition, the direction which broadens horizons.
 A. Cygni

Winamp currently playing: Van Der Graaf Generator - A Plague Of Lighthouse Keepers