Hello ken,

kg> AbacusBat! - Uninstall
kg> This will remove AbacausBat! Continue?

I'd never even hear of AbacusBat until now. Just looking at the
website for it, it appears to be some law related program that
incorporates TB.

,------ [ From http://www.esqwiredconsulting.com/update.htm ]
| New Integrated Email AbacusBat is an integrated custom version of the
| award-winning powerful email program called TheBat! It has every
| feature that an advanced user will ever want. AbacusBat handles all of
| your email and can file practice-related messages automatically by
| Name and Matter. AbacusBat uses your AbacusLaw Names database so you
| don't have to keep a separate address book or worry about duplicate
| contact information.
`----------

Did you install Abacusbat? My guess is that the error is with them and
not TB.

If you're just trying to upgrade TB, then I would just install the
version you want over the top of it. However, just FYI we're in
version 2 now and there is an upgrade cost involved. There are no more
betas being developed for the 1.x versions.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.03 Beta/45 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB