Hi Thomas,

on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:39:19 +0700GMT (25.01.04, 17:39 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> If you choose an 8-bit encoding for your outgoing messages, but the
>> message actually does not contain any symbols with decimal values
>> higher than 127, then TB! would just make it "Content-Type:
>> text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit", when
>> queuing that message in Outbox.
TF> [...]

TF> Let me understand this. You explicitely tell TB to use:

TF> but TB changes it to

TF> just because it doesn't detect a high ASCII character?

TF> That sounds wrong.

That's exactly what happens here with my default setting of Latin-9
(ISO-8859-15).

Have a look at this message's source. I won't use any umlauts, the
charset will be set to us-ascii. I had to change my tagline though...

--
Cheers
Peter

Fatal error: Close your eyes and press ESCAPE three times.

Winamp currently playing: Caetano Veloso & Gilberto Gil - Tradicao